Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekly giveaway post, 5/2/2010

This is my weekly giveaway post, with giveaways I'm entering this week. I do get extra entries for posting about these, but you can go enter, too. :-)

I'm cutting it really close on a few of these, sorry! (My nephews were over and then we were watching Ponyo, and I looked up and it was 6 already!)













































Closet of Free Samples is giving away a Twilight Turtle! This is a soft turtle with a hard shell that projects the stars and moon on the ceiling. Really cute, and my niece has actually wanted one of these for years (she loves turtles), so I am entering it for her. This giveaway ends TONIGHT (5/2). I am not sure when...looking at her sidebar, it might be 8 PM! Not much time - go enter now if you're interested!



Sammi's Blog of Life is giving away a package of Shirley J's Universal Sauce. I'm really curious as to how this stuff works (you can make different sauces with it?) so I'm entering. Ends TONIGHT (5/2) at 10 PM!



Mint Green with Envy is giving away $25 Amazon.com gift card. Yeah, this one's for me. :-) Ends TONIGHT (5/2) at midnight!



Serenity's Giveaways is giving away Yoplait Greek "Nourish Your Inner Goddess" Prize Pack. I'm hoping to win this for my mom. :-) Ends 5/3.



Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a Panano Children's Boutique $45 GC. Or, actually, she's giving away TWO of them, which doubles your chances! Ends 5/3.



Bizzi-Mommi is giving away a Zoobie. It's a stuffed animal, pillow, and blanket all rolled into one! I'm hoping to win a tiger one for my nephew. Ends 5/3.



Bizzi-Mommi is also giving away an awesome K'Nex package, with many different K'Nex sets included. I'd love to win this for my nephews. Ends 5/3.



Mom's Balancing Act is giving away an Xtrema 10" skillet.. It's ceramic and doesn't scratch! Xtrema also makes many more ceramic, unscrachable kitchen items...see the Xtrema site for more info. Ends 5/3.



Networking Witches is giving away the Tooth Fairy movie. Or, actually, they're giving away TWO copies, which means higher odds! I'm entering this for my niece, who loves this movie. Ends 5/4.



Minnesota Mama's Must Haves is giving away Shred Sled. I'd love to win this for my older nephew, who is into sports like skateboarding and snowboarding. Ends 5/5.



Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a "Fur Shui" book. This book looks interesting, and I love cats, so I think I'd like it. Ends 5/7.



No Time Mommy is giving away an Audiovox 8" portable DVD player! Ours is breaking at the seams (a screw is loose right around the connection to the screen, so the screen wobbles), so I'd love to win this to replace it. Ends 5/8.



Sweeps4Bloggers is also giving away Honestech VHS to DVD software. I have a ton of old anime fansubs that I'd love to convert to DVD, so I'm entering for that reason. Ends 5/8.



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP