Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yet more contests!

Yet more contests! These are a bunch of contests ending this week - one tonight, so hurry!





















































Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a set of Nerf Swords for Wii Sports Resort! I'd love to win these for my brother and 5-year-old nephew, who both love fencing on the Wii. This giveaway ends TONIGHT at 8 PM PST.
Living My Charmed Life is giving away a Wanchai Ferry Pack, including a $25 Target gift card. Ends 3/23.
Momma Findings is giving away a SpongeBob's Boating Bash Wii Game. Check out other great games by PlayTHQ here. I'm trying to win this one for my 5-year-old nephew! This giveaway ends on 3/23.
Live, Love, Laugh with Leslie is giving away Licks & Giggles Fish and Chips Organic Cat treats. I'm entering this one for my cat Sebastian, who has a birthday in April. :-) This giveaway ends on 3/23.
Really, Are You Serious? is giving away a $20 Cinnabon gift card! I'm entering this contest for my mom, who loves Cinnabon. This giveaway ends on 3/24.
Really, Are You Serious? is also giving away a Sock Gram, for the pair of socks of your choice! This giveaway ends on 3/24, also.
The Fashionable Gal is giving away 5 Project Runway games to 5 lucky winners! Your choice of Wii or computer game. I'm entering this one for my 9-year-old niece, who loves Project Runway and fashion in general. Ends 3/25.
Broken Teepee is giving away a Yoplait prize pack, including a robe, slippers, and coupons for free Greek yogurt. Ends 3/26.
Mint Green with Envy is giving away a $50 Sporting Good gift card! (I'm trying to win this for my teenage niece, who loves soccer.) Ends 3/26.
Momma Findings is giving away a Princess and the Frog Bluray/DVD Combo Set. Ends 3/26.
Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a set of Ecozip bags. TWO people will win! Ends 3/26.
3 Kids and Us is giving away a Scooby Doo Prize pack, including the movie, a DS game, and some cool figures. Ends 3/26.
3 Kids and Us is also giving away a $25 gift card to Build-A-Bear! I'm hoping to win this so I can buy my niece and nephew some cool stuff for their animals. :-) Ends 3/27.
Leslie Loves Veggies giving away an Al Dente Pasta Prize Package. 6 bags of pasta of your choice if you win! Ends 3/27.







Luv My Two Girls is giving away a $25 gift card for Target! Which is incredibly generous of her, since it's the one they gave her for running her Wanchai Ferry contest. :-) Ends 3/28.
Moma Lovebug is giving away a Sodastream soda maker. You could make your own soda at home! Check out the Sodastream machine and all the flavors you can make at the Sodastream website. Ends 3/28.


And that's all for today. :-)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP