Saturday, April 3, 2010

More Giveaways

More giveaways, and I hope you have a Happy Easter tomorrow, or a great Sunday, if you don't celebrate Easter. :-)






















































Emmys Boos and Rawrs and Little Pink Plum are giving away a set of beautiful handmade hand mirrors. They're so cute! Ends 4/4 (tomorrow) at noon!
Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a 3BBags reusable produce bag set. You have THREE chances to win these, since there are three winners! Ends 4/4.
Sweeps4Bloggers is also giving away a a set of Sylvania Eco-Friendly Light Bulbs. You have THREE chances to win these, too! Also ends 4/4.
Sweeps4Bloggers is ALSO giving away a Baby Bella Cloud B Twilight Turtle! I'd love to win this, as my niece loves turtles and has wanted one of these for YEARS. Also ends 4/4.
No Time Mom giving away a Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel DVD. Or, rather, FIVE DVDS to lucky winners! I'm entering this for my niece. :-) Ends 4/4.
I'm entering so many contests at Sweeps4Bloggers this week! They're also giving away a James Patterson audio book, "The Worst Case." You have THREE chances to win these, too. I'm hoping to win this for my mother, who loves James Patterson and listens to a lot of audio books. Ends 4/5.
Sweeps4Bloggers this week is also giving away EO Products Lavender Shampoo & Sanitizing Spray to FIVE winners. I'm hoping to win this for my teenage niece. Ends 4/6.
3 Kids and Us is giving away a The First Years True Fit Rebound Convertible Car Seat. I'm hoping to win this for my mom, who has a lot of trouble buckling my 2-year-old nephew into the car seat she has. The buckle on this car seat looks a lot easier to fasten. Ends 4/7.
Mint Green with Envy is giving away a 6-pack of cupcakes (your choice of flavors/icing/sprinkles) from St. Cupcakes. They looks so good! Ends 4/7.

Baby Loving Mama is giving away a Bucky the Buckle Turtle Toy for the buckle-loving toddler in your life. Bucky was made by Buckle Toys, where you can buy him, along with other buckly friends. Ends 4/7.

Today's Giveaway is giving away a really pretty Portal Chic Heart Bracelet from the Pretty Peacock. Ends 4/7.

Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a Zombie Combat Manual by Roger Ma! Or rather, five of them to lucky winners. I'm hoping that one of those lucky winners will be me, because you can never be too prepared for a zombie attack! Ends 4/8.

Sweeps4Bloggers is also giving away a pair of Jollys garden shoes or clogs. I'm hoping to win these for my mom, too. Ends 4/8.

Eighty MPH Mom is giving away a $50 gift certificate to ShoeBuy.com! Ends 4/9.

The Dirty Shirt is giving away an awesome Spongebob Easter Basket! I'm hoping to win this for my little nephews. Ends 4/9.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP