Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekly giveaway post

Below are a bunch of giveaways that I think are great and I'm hoping to win. And you can enter, too, by clicking the links below!























I'm entering TWO Kimochi plush toy giveaways right now. They're so cute - check out the website. I'm hoping to win one for my 2-year-old nephew. :-)

Trekaroo is giving away a Safety 1st Complete Air Carseat. I'm hoping to win this for my mother, who shuttles my 2-year-old nephew around and has a lot of trouble fastening the buckle on the pretty old car seat that she has. Ends 4/11.
Raising My Two Sons is giving away a $50 Hearthsong gift certificate. I'm hoping to win this so I can buy some neat swag for my nieces and nephews. Ends 4/12.

Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a Not Just Any Old Day Silver Calendar Key Necklace. I'm trying to win this for my sister-in-law, who I think would really like it. Ends 4/15.

Sweeps4Bloggers is also giving away a Stretchsit Back Cushion, which I'd love to win for my mother and father, who both have back problems. Ends 4/16.

Piece of ME: Making My American Dream is giving away a set of fun Baby Genius toys, including a pet care center, a smile-and-click camera, and a musical vacuum. I think my 2-year-old nephew would love the camera and vacuum, and my 5-year-old nephew would love the pet care center, so I'm entering for them! Ends 4/16.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP