Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekly giveaway post, 5/16/2010 + SCAM WARNING!

My weekly contest post. I'm late this week - didn't have time on the weekend.

Two of these end TONIGHT, so please hurry if you'd like to enter them!

VERY IMPORTANT: if you get an email asking you to sign up to review an iPad (and if you do, you get to keep it) - trash the email, it's a scam! They'll ask you to log into your email account, then take over your account and spam your friends.

Just got one of these emails today, googled it, and trashed it forthwith. The sites involved (so far) are btincgroup.com and testitandkeepit.com.

More information at Riding with Jessica and Geek Sugar.

Please pass the word!

On to the giveaways:





































Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a $40 Coldstone Creamery gift card. Ends TONIGHT, 5/18, at 8 PM PST!


There are two "Where's Spot - Anniversary Edition" DVDs that I'm trying to win this/next week! I'd love to have this for my 2-year-old nephew.




Minnesota Mama's Must Haves is giving away Flicka 2 DVDs to TWO winners! If I win, I'll have a hard time deciding whether to give the DVD to my 5-year-old nephew or my 9-year-old niece, as they both love horses! Ends 5/19.



1 Boy + 1 Girl = A Happy Mom is giving away a set of 5 hand mirrors from Little Pink Plum. Ends 5/19.



I'm entering three contests for Tooth Fairy DVDs that end this week! (Well, one ends next week, but I'm including it anyway. ^_^) I'm trying to win this for my 9-year-old niece, who loves this movie.




Our Family Treat is giving away a Kidorable umbrella. I'm trying to win this for my 5-year-old nephew. :-) Ends 5/21.



Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a LunchBots stainless steel lunch container to THREE winners! Ends 5/21.



Sweeps4Bloggers is also giving away a 4-pack of Mrs. Renfro's gourmet salsa - TWO winners! Ends 5/21.



Experimental Mommy is giving away a $50 Western Union card to FIVE winners! Check out Western Union's site here. I'd like to win this for my mom. Ends 5/21.



Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away Smiley Cookies from Eat N' Park to THREE winners. Cheerful and delicious. :-) Ends 5/22.



Sweeps4Bloggers is also giving away Pravana Fresh! Dry Voluming Shampoo to FIVE winners. This sounds really useful! Ends 5/23.



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP