Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekly giveaway post, 6/6/10

Having completely skipped a few weeks of regular giveaway posts, here's my attempt to get back into the swing of things. I'm cutting down on entering giveaways a bit, though (giveaway burnout), so depending on how many I'm entering, I may not do a regular post next week, either. We'll see!

Two of these giveaways are finishing up tonight, so please hurry if you'd like to enter!



















Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a "The World" pocket atlas. There are TWO WINNERS for this contest! Ends TONIGHT, 6/6, at 8 PM PST.


One Savvy Mom is giving away a random High Sierra bag. I'm trying to win one of these for my nephew, who is going to college in the fall! Ends TONIGHT, 6/6, at 12 PM.


Mom's Focus Online is giving away a Fair Trade Eco Soccer Ball. This is a very unique soccer ball, since it's handmade, and the company making them is very careful to pay its workers a fair wage and institute good working conditions (i.e., "Fair Trade"). I'm trying to win this for my teenage niece, who is a soccer player and enthusiast. Ends 6/7.


Bizzi-Mommi is giving away some incredibly unique Weboo children's shoes. I'm trying to win these for my 5-year-old nephew, who I think would get a big kick out of them! Ends 6/8 (pay no attention to the date on the giveaway - it's been extended!).


And last but not least, I'd love to win an Alice in Wonderland DVD, because I love this movie. :-) And there are a handful of contests around the blogosphere for Alice in Wonderland Blu-Ray/DVD Combo sets! Here are three:

  • Mommy Mandy has a giveaway ending on 6/10.
  • 3 Kids And Us has a giveaway ending on 6/10, also.
  • And finally, Coffee Lovin Mom has a giveaway ending on 6/11. This is her first ever giveaway, so give her some love!



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP