Weekly giveaway post, 7/18/10
More giveaways I'm entering that are ending this week. THREE are ending tonight, so hurry if you'd like to enter!
| Sweeps4Bloggers is giving away a National Geographic Kids Pack, including a Big Book of Fun and a coupon for free Popsicles! Ends TONIGHT (7/18) at 8 PM PST. | ![]() |
| The Mommy-Files is giving away a $20 gift card from C&H. Ends TONIGHT (7/18) at 11:59 PM PST. | ![]() |
There are two giveaways I'm entering for a Strider Sports PREbike this week, and I'm crossing my fingers that I can win one for my 2-year old nephew! Please see below to enter, too:
| ![]() |
| Chubby Cheeks Thinks is giving away a Patriotic Pillow Pet I'd love to win this for my 5-year-old nephew! Ends 7/19. | ![]() |
| Sweeps4Bloggers is also giving away a UVSkinz in-stock clothing item of your choice. Or rather, they're giving away THREE of them! I'm trying to win a shirt for my dad. Ends 7/19. | ![]() |
I'm entering two giveaways for copies of the Percy Jackson movie. I'm hoping to win this for me, as I love this movie and Greek mythology in general. Please enter below:
| ![]() |
| Sweeps4Bloggers is also giving away a Samsung S2 640 GB Portable Hard Disk Drive! I'd really love to win this for my nephew who's going to college. Ends 7/20. | ![]() |
| Experimental Mommy is giving away a a Nestle Prize Pack...which includes a bunch of coupons and a $100 Visa card! Please check out the Nestle Family website for more information on this generous company. Ends 7/21. | ![]() |



















0 comments:
Post a Comment