Weekly giveaway post, 7/25/10
More giveaways I'm entering that are ending this week. Please see below to enter:
| Mom's Focus Online is giving away a $138 gift card to BedHead Pajamas. I'm entering because they have such neat pajamas. I mean, look at the pic to the right. Cute, huh? Ends tomorrow, 7/26. | ![]() |
Girl Gone Mom is giving away a Furreal Friends Snuggimals Puppy! I'd love to win this puppy for my niece. Ends 7/27. | ![]() |
Girl Gone Mom is also giving away $25 Subway gift card. Ends 7/27. | ![]() |
Trying to Stay Calm and KartMe are giving away a $100 gift card to Amazon.com. KartMe is a neat site where you can make lists of your favorite things -- recipes, wish lists, etc. I really need to sit down and add more recipes when I have the time. Ends 7/27. | ![]() |
Tatum's Family Reviews is giving away a prize pack of Zebra pens. I'm trying to win these for my nephew and nieces for school. Ends 7/29. | ![]() |
Leslie Loves Veggies is giving away an idox iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPod Nano hard case. I'm trying to win this for my nephew, who just got an iPod Touch. (He got the iPod Touch for free after rebate with his MacBook Pro purchase for college! Mac has some very cool promotions for college students right now.) Ends 7/29. | ![]() |
Emmy's Boos and Rawrs is giving away a Patriotic Pillow Pet! I'm trying to win one for my little nephew. Ends 7/30. | ![]() |
Wee Share is giving away a Tazzini Stainless Steel Water Bottle! For more information on these fine water bottles, please visit the Tazzini website. I'm trying to win this for my nephew for college. Ends 7/30. | ![]() |
Wee Share is also giving away a very cool Vapur Anti-Bottle. It collapses! Go to the Vapur homepage for more information on this neat bottle. I'm also trying to win this for my nephew for college. Ends 7/31. | ![]() |
Our Ordinary Life is giving away an American Girl doll! I'd love to win this doll for my niece. Ends 7/31. | ![]() |





















1 comments:
Post a Comment